Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BROTHERHOOD CONSPIRACY

I received a copy of THE BROTHERHOOD CONSPIRACY by Terry Brennan from Kregel Publications.   This book blew me away.  I want to say it did it literally, with me flailing my arms and flopping on the floor, but alas, I stayed curled up on the couch with my cup of tea and a blanket over my knees.  The book did, however, keep me riveted to the pages, and many times breathless as I read on to see what happened next. 

Current events mingle with history.  I am, as always, a sucker for history.  I eat it up like chocolate.  This bit of history mainly involves Jerusalem’s Temple Mount.  I wasn’t that familiar with the references in the Bible, so I read back through them to refresh my memory.  I should note that along with history, the author added archeologists, danger, and conspiracy. 


Even my dad, who rarely reads, enjoyed THE BROTHERHOOD CONSPIRACY.  He has a thing for current event intrigue.  There is a lot in this book to appeal to a wide audience.  I recommend it for anyone looking for a good read.  If you’re like me, you’ll be running to Google and history friends to look into more about the facts mentioned within the chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment