Saturday, January 10, 2015

Guest Author - Sharon Bayliss

I present Sharon Bayliss as the next guest author.  Both of us are published by Curiosity Quills Press. 




Kissed by Literature: Tell us about your latest book.

Sharon Bayliss: Watch Me Burn (add link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QESA3P4) released on 1/5! It’s the second book in The December People Series.  It’s a paranormal mystery surrounding the disappearance of a summer wizard.

KBL: How did you get your start writing?

SB: When I was a child, I had trouble sleeping. I kept asking my mother to read me stories over and over. She eventually suggested that I make up stories in my head while I lie in bed. I thought it was a great Idea and I’ve been doing it ever since.

KBL: What publishing credits do you have under your belt?

SB: The Charge, Destruction, Watch Me Burn, and a short story in the anthology Primetime. (add link http://www.amazon.com/Sharon-Bayliss/e/B00BNQU24E)

KBL: What is your writing process?

SB: The word “process” sounds so official. I feel like writing just sort of happens to me. J I generally write in long bursts of productivity, then I’ll do nothing for a while. Then repeat.

KBL: What has been your most rewarding writing experience?

SB: Having real fans. I love meeting people who care about my characters and my stories almost as much as I do. I love seeing them react to the story, and worry, and be upset, and scared, and happy, etc.

KBL: What writing projects are you working on now?

SB: I’m working on book 3 of The December People series. I also have a secret new story I would like to write this year. I spilled the beans to you about it, but have told almost no one else. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment