Monday, September 26, 2016

Wickedly they Come


I received a copy of WICKEDLY THEY COME by Cathrina Constantine.  This is a young adult novel that kept me seriously riveted.  First off, the main characters name is Jordan.  How could I not love this book?  Name aside, I found her to be an excellent role model for teenage girls.  She’s tough, but family oriented and thinks about her decisions – while making sudden decisions as well.  She struck me as very real.

Onto the story.  I don’t want to give away spoilers or the plot, but I do want to say this is appropriate for teens and adults.  I count it as a “dark” novel, but not overly so.  There are demons.  They help to spice up the story.  The intensity of it only keeps it fast-paced rather than inappropriate. 

I recommend this to fantasy lovers, and anyone who enjoys a dose of good versus evil.

1 comment: