Friday, February 3, 2017

Soul Searching


SOUL SEARCHING is a collection of poems and reflections.  At first, I wasn’t sure what to expect.  I’ve read other books that are filled with the author’s “reflections.”  Some of those books are in depth, and some just feel out of left field.  I worried I wouldn’t be able to connect with where the author was coming from.


I’m happy to say this wasn’t the case.  The poems and reflections are filled with raw honesty that anyone can appreciate.  It felt as though she were speaking to me personally from across the room.


At the moment I’m on maternity leave with my son.  This was an excellent book to glance at every now and again, when you don’t have time to sit down through an entire novel.  SOUL SEARCHING will bring you peace while giving you thoughts to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment