Friday, September 22, 2017

Incomplete

INCOMPLETE is the second installment of the “Insurrection” series.  I loved the first book for being an action-packed young adult novel that was clean.  It was the kind of book I would have been allowed to read back in middle and high school.  (Yes, my family was strict about what I could read and watch.)

INCOMPLETE continues the journey, and is still strong, action-packed, and – you guessed it – clean!  Saylor is an exceptional young woman.  She’s easy to look up to because of her faults and strengths.

I was excited to see more romance in this book.  Lately I’ve been reading romance novels, and I’ve been on a bit of a romantic kick.  (Note: The romance is clean, but that doesn’t mean it won’t leave you giggling and smiling.)


I was both happy and sad that this wasn’t the end.  I was sad because it was a cliffhanger.  I was happy because it meant I could get more of Saylor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment