Thursday, October 5, 2017

Stealing Liberty

STEALING LIBERTY by Jennifer Froelich

Are you looking for a wild teen adventure that’s clean?  Are you hoping for an original young adult novel that isn’t just about a romance between vampires and werewolves?  (Not that vampires and werewolves are bad, but sometimes you need a break from the norm)

Grab a copy of STEALING LIBERTY and be prepared to not put it down until you’re done reading!  What stood out to me the most was how Harry Potter is forbidden.  I know so many people who talk about Harry Potter on a daily basis.  I was even looking into themes for my son’s birthday and saw one about Harry Potter.


The writing is solid.  Typos didn’t distract from the story, as I’ve seen in a few books I’ve read lately.  The story is told from varying viewpoints, which I LOVE.  This is an excellent dystopian novel appropriate for ages 12 and up.  I’m not sure younger kids would appreciate the dystopian setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment