Tuesday, February 13, 2018

PAY FOR MY SIN by Iryna K. Combs

What I liked best is that the action starts right up.  There is never a dull moment in this story. 

As I was reading, I was reminded of the LEFT BEHIND series.  A friend in junior high had me reading those books and I didn’t really care for them.  I started to grow concerned that this would be the same case, but it wasn’t.  I found myself immersed in this story and couldn’t wait to keep reading.  I had to force myself to finish the LEFT BEHIND books.  If you’re a fan of that series, definitely check out PAY FOR MY SIN, and if you aren’t a fan, still check out this book.


With that said, this book isn’t just another retelling of the rapture.  This reads as quite original and I was blown away by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment