Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Keepers of the Forest

I bought a copy of KEEPERS OF THE FOREST by James McNally.  I know James personally – we work at the same bank and we do author events together.  That does not influence my opinion at all.

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this book going in.  I had never read a James McNally novel before, but was excited to try this one.  This story took place in the Adirondacks, an area of New York State that I love and have visited quite a few times in the past.

He really captures their essence.  It reminded me of all those trips I’ve taken.  The cover image, by the way, is perfect. 


Overall, this is a thrill ride about human nature and nature itself.  When I finish a book, I tend to think about similar books I have read.  I really can’t think of a book that’s like this one.  Good job on a unique idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment