Thursday, October 2, 2014

Forever Christmas

I received a copy of FOREVER CHRISTMAS by Robert Tate Miller from BookSneeze.  I chose it because, well for one things, Christmas is coming, but I also felt like an uplifting story after a few heavy-hitters I’ve read lately.  It also seemed like an escape from the stresses of everyday life.  Oh yeah, it is also about a literary agent.  I have a literary agent, and it was cool to take a look inside the life of one.  FOREVER CHRISTMAS did not fail to meet all of my expectations.

Andrew, the main character, is a literary agent.  He is stressed and busy, but then a Christmas Eve accident causes him to take a new look on life.  Yes, this story line might sound a bit classic, but Robert Tate Miller writes with freshness.  The characters are not only believable, but also emotionally jarring.  By the end of the book, I wanted more.  Beth especially struck me as being similar to many people I know in real life.


I highly recommend this to people seeking an escape from a busy life or anyone who loves Christmas stories.  The book is short, at only 183 pages, so it flies by.  I’m passing it on to a friend who I know loves Christmastime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment